Affordable Accommodation in Penang Georgetown Malaysia
Welcome To The Food Capital Of Malaysia!
Enjoy Penang To The Fullest…
A Penang Georgetown Accommodation may provide a completely different experience to your trip!
A Youth Hostel Along Argyll Road
Would You Say ‘Yes’ To:
“Cool Vibes, Clean Bedsheets & Great People!”
Staying in the city not only allows you to access local hot spots easily but also helps you get famous foods with super duper convenience. TIDO Hostel, a youth hostel offering a total of 88 beds, located along Argyll Road is highly accessible for travellers with a range of public transportation from buses to taxis.
A Few Fun Facts
A Lot To Do & A Lot To Eat!
Did you know that Argylle Road used to be home to Datuk David Arumugam, the vocalist of a successful Malaysia-based band, AlleyCats? If you have not heard of it, go look them up! You will be surprised!
Well, there’s more! The rustic charm of Penang’s state capital, George Town, is just minutes from TIDO Hostel too! With this in mind, you definitely have plenty to do and plenty to eat!
Are you a first timer visiting Penang? If you are, you will definitely enjoy those heritage building architecture and street arts around Georgetown and yes, go ahead to take a Selfie or Wefie!
Looking For Comfortable Beds At Affordable Price?
How About Added Privacy Corner & Friendly Staff?
“Great For Solo & Groups”
Perfect For College Students & Corporates Executives
Want Less For More?
Aside from comfortable beds at unbelievable prices, we can offer much more! Take a look…
- Free Breakfast (Yes!)
- Air Conditioned Rooms (Perfect after a long day in the sun!)
- Free WIFI (Be sure to Instagram us!)
- Clean Towel
- Shower Gel
- Iron and Ironing Board (Well, you might have a crinkly shirt that needs straightening out…)
- Hair Dryer (You’ve got to keep those lovely locks dry somehow…)
- Self Laundry
- Shared Bathroom
- Bicycles for Rent
- International Power Plugs (Welcoming people from all around the world!)
- Personal Reading Light
- Space to Read, interact with others or watch TV
- Designated locker space with key
- Security key card system (We take your safety seriously)
- Board games
- Books and magazines
- Non-smoking rooms and dorms
- Lobby/Reception (We’re here if you need us)